|Cost||120 in ; 80 in and |
"The original colosseum provided entertainment for the common people of Roman society by presenting them with spectacles and events as a temporary escape from day-to-day life. This concept has been revived in the 20th Century. Modern-day stadiums and civic centers provide an arena for entertainment ranging from concerts to professional sporting events. Although the violent spectacle of gladiatorial combat is a thing of the past, today's colosseums still provide entertainment and diversion for the masses."
"A Colosseum increases a city's happiness and its happiness output from using the culture slider."
In the city screen press the following icon to start Colosseum construction:
- ↑ Cost depends on Game Speed. Quick: 80 , Epic: 180 , Marathon: 360 .
- ↑ Because in and the base cost has been reduced, the cost is different in the different Game Speeds. Quick: 53 , Epic: 120 , Marathon: 240 .
- ↑ This special ability affects every version of the game, but appears only in .
- ↑ This special ability affects only in and and appears only in .
- ^ 5,0 5,1 This special ability affects only in .